Information and guidance for community groups in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
COVID-19 health, wellbeing, social care and support
- COVID-19 Stay at Home guidance in other languages and easy read formats (external link)
- Discharging COVID-19 patients from hospital to home settings guidance (external link) - Advice on appropriate infection prevention and control (IPC) precautions for stepdown in hospital or discharge to home or residential settings
- Greater Manchester Law Centre Survival Kit (external link) - GM Law Centre have developed a survival kit to support residents and frontline organisations to assist people through the current public health crisis
- Healthier Wigan/Wigan Borough CCG coronavirus updates and advice (external link)
- Mental health and wellbeing support (external link)
- North West Boroughs Healthcare (external link) - Details of healthcare service changes during the COVID-19 outbreak
- SilverCloud provide online mental health programs and support (external link) for Greater Manchester residents who may be feeling stressed, depressed, anxious or have low mood during the COVID-19 outbreak
- SHOUT 24/7 confidential text service (external link) - Text 85258 if you're 16+ and struggling with anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, abuse or assault, self-harm, bullying or relationship issues
- The Old Court Wigan- Community Help (external link) - Working in collaboration with Wigan Council, The Old Courts are co-ordinating volunteers from around Wigan to bring help and support to those in need during this crisis
- Think Local, Act Personal - Covid-19 information for adult social care (external link)
- Willow Project is a Wigan based chairty that provides an online live chat feature where people can access 1-to-1 support during the coronavirus pandemic (external link).
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh hospitals: Guidance for visitors during the COVID-19 outbreak (external link).
Guidance around safe and rapid recruitment during the COVID-19 outbreak (external link)